In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful plastic surgery information. Because we are committed to providing information to our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- An in-depth look at the whole spectrum of plastic surgery procedures, from the foremost authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Patient Information Brochures
- Step-by-step illustrations of how plastic surgery procedures are performed to help visualize the process and results of surgery.
Breast Implant Information
- FDA Breast Implant Consumer Handbook
- A comprehensive look at all aspects of breast implants and surgery. It includes detailed information on all types of implants, safety issues, important questions to ask the plastic surgeon, and suggestions on how to make sound decisions regarding a breast implant procedure.
- National Cancer Institute Breast Implant Study
- An objective study on the long-term effects of breast implants which shows no correlation between breast implant surgery and cancer. Also includes key facts regarding the history of breast implant surgery.
- Facial Surgery
- Explores over 1200 before and after photographs of people who have had facial surgery. Images are accompanied by explanations of what was done and why. See how facial plastic surgery operations are performed. Includes tutorials containing explanations, diagrams, and photos taken during surgery.
- Botox Cosmetic
- Key information and patient testimonials for those interested in having a Botox treatment performed.
- The world's leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Provides credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.